How to get your website indexed faster in search engine?
How can I get index my website into Google.
When you design and develop a website, host it on the internet after getting a domain name, It will take few days to get your website indexed by Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yandex, DuckDuckGo, Wiki.com, CC Search, GIBiRU, Internet Archive, Search Encrypt, Start Page, SwissCows, BroadReader, and Ecosia, and other search engines. In order to speed up the process, you should follow these steps.
1. First of all, you should take care that all the contents should be unique and original, informative and keywords with LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing) technique should be mentioned. Title Tag, Meta Description, Image Tag, all tagging should be based on keywords and the semantic way should be descriptive and informative. Keywords stuffing should not be expressed.
2. Create a wonderful and information based internal linking structure to make your website more informative and easy to crawl. User will spend more time on the website. Your website pages should be linked with the main menu or with the main page.
3. Share your website link on social media websites to inform people about this and mention informative and descriptive caption having to present a clear picture.
5. Create an XML sitemap to upload it on your site. Then ping Google with your sitemap and make an account with Google search console and Google Analytics. Then add your site and submit your sitemap to search console.
6. Create a blog category associated with your website.
7. Update Blog on a specific frequency and try to write every update of 4000 words.